Monday, August 4, 2008

Medicines taht can cause acne or pimples and how to prevent acne pimples

There are many ways in which you can get rid of your old scars, but I'll only be talking about the methods that I have personally used, and that have worked for me or other people I know. So you don't have to waste your time using methods that haven't been proven to work. The most effective natural treatment that I have used to get rid of my old acne scars is the use of lemon juice and rose water. Lemon juice is proven to help acne, but experts have no idea why rose water helps as well. But it does work! You should mix a 50/50 solution of lemon juice and rose water, apply it to a cotton ball, then apply to your old acne scars, leave on for 30 minutes then simply wash off with warm water.
Eat more apples to clear your skin? Well theres been some hype around this lately, but I myself have not actually tried it. If your interested in how apples help your acne you can actually check out my bio box below, I have more information in my link. So no you know what foods help cure acne and can try to change your diet a little. I wish you good luck in your quest for clear skin!
Acne spots can be a big problem. The application of lemon/lime can exfoliate skin quite well, stopping acne spots right in their tracks. For active acne spots, you can use some that would need to be applied directly to them. For this one could use tea tree oil. There are diluted versions that can be applied over the entire face. This gives you a general idea of certain things you could use to help acne naturally.
halrerdierharrl.blogspot.com
tags: do diamond peel works for acne scar, is cystic acne caused by staph, bad food to eat when u have acne
Файл d:\images\1
wage208.jpg не найден

No comments: