Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne blemishes cream and baking soda and water work for acne

3. The garlic method, what you do is crush two garlic bulbs up into small pieces, then rub onto your acne infected areas, then wash off after ten minutes. This method was my personal favourite, because I love the smell of garlic. If you don't like the smell, I suggest not trying this method at all, as the smell is really strong!
Now that you have a good idea what you should be eating to help control your acne problems, here is what you should avoid as much as possible.
Getting rid of acne is easy if you just now what works and what works not. If I tell you that it is possible to cure your acne in just two months, without spending any money on medical treatment and products, would you believe me? You better be, because I am a living proof that shows it is possible to cure acne of any severity in just 2 months.
galoscessccog.blogspot.com
tags: acne pit scar removal evansville indiana, home remedy for reducing acne inflammation, washing face reducing acne

No comments: