Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pheonol peel for acne scars

« ...I decided that I could not live like that and who knows how long my face would be like that. I did some thorough research and read what people were saying about several products on the market. I had to make sure that I chose the right product and not fall into the trap of any of those advertisers who just want our hard earn cash without no solution for our problems....
...If your at-home anti-acne regimen is not giving the results you desire, you might want to check out some of the new kits that are available. These kits or 'systems' are effective as acne remedies, but you may need to experiment to find the right on for you. They come with cleansers, gels or creams, ex foliators and masks that when used together can create good results....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Acne medications can be expensive. The monthly cost for treating acne with an over the counter medication starts at about $5, but it can be more than $100 depending on which medications you use. If you use a prescription to treat your acne, the cost could be hundreds of dollars. Maintenance is a factor too. Once you start using a medication that works, you need to keep using the medication on a continuous basis. If you do not, your skin will revert to its former, acne riddled state....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: best treatment for hormonal acne in adult woman, acne medication during pregnancy, acne is making me break up with my gf

No comments: