Saturday, September 27, 2008

Natural cures for cystic acne

« ...Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!...
...First, you may want to determine what kind of acne you have. There is mild acne, which consist of small whiteheads and blackheads that are usually located on the face. There is also moderate acne, which produces not only whiteheads and blackheads it may also produce pustules. Moderate acne may be located on the face, chest and/or back. Then there is serve acne that consist of blackheads, whiteheads, pustules, papules and nodules. Serve acne can show up anywhere on the body. Now that you have determined what type of acne you have, let's talk about what really causes acne....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...So what we have to do is find a way of preventing the keratin from blocking the ducts and pores of your skin. Or, even better, preventing excess keratin from forming in the first place. Most orthodox, or over-the-counter, treatments concentrate on tackling your pimples or spots in order to force them to open up and release their contents, thus resolving the problem....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: get rid of small acne scars fast, how to treat adult female acne, pills for acne anti biotics

No comments: